Dentist in Port Hope
At our practice, serving patients from Port Hope area, we focus on preventative dentistry. We believe preventing a disease is easier, less costly and less painful than curing it. Therefore, we focus on regular and ongoing care to help you keep your healthy teeth and gums for life. Our services for patients from Port Hope are include: Hygiene & Prevention, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Implants, Crowns Bridges, Dentures, Orthodontics, Teeth Whitening, Mouth Guards and Invisalign.
Early diagnosis of potential problems means that costly and painful procedures can be avoided as much as possible.
We follow the Ontario Dental Association Fee Guide to keep our fees at a very reasonable level. We work with all insurance companies and bill them directly so you won’t have to pay the insurance portion of your fee at the time of your treatment.
You and your loved ones deserve the best care possible. Trust the professionals at Aspen Springs Dental Centre, your dentist in Port Hope area, to keep your smile beautiful and healthy for life.
Aspen Springs Dental Centre is located in a bright, modern and brand new building. Our waiting area has all the comforts of home with a flat screen TV, comfortable chairs, and a fireplace. Your little ones will be happily occupied in our children’s play area, featuring a brightly painted mural, a Playstation and two computers loaded with fun games. There’s lots of free parking, and an elevator ensures that our office is fully accessible, even to those with mobility issues.
Inside the examination rooms, you’ll find only the most modern, hi-tech equipment available to keep you comfortable during your dental procedure. Aspen Springs Dental Centre makes going to the dentist an enjoyable experience.
Why is visiting the dentist so important?
Visiting the dentist regularly will not only help keep your teeth and mouth healthy, but will also help keep the rest of your body healthy. Dental care, available from your dentist in Port Hope area, is important because it:
- Helps prevent tooth decay.
- Protects against periodontal (gum) disease, which can lead to tooth and bone loss.
- Prevents bad breath – brushing, flossing, and seeing the dentist regularly will help reduce the amount on bad-breath causing bacteria in your mouth.
- Gives you a more attractive smile and increases your self-confidence.
- Helps keep teeth looking bright by preventing them from becoming stained by food, drinks, and tobacco.
- Strengthens your teeth so that you can enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles for the rest of your life!
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Surgery / Extractions
- Sedation Dentistry